Let’s go gliding!
Fly with Cu Nim as a guest for the experience of a lifetime!
Your first glider flight (or first in a while) can be peaceful and serene, providing an awe-inspiring new perspective on our home. Get a breathtaking view of the Rockies, gain a new appreciation of the foothills, smile back at the Calgary skyline to the north, and admire the transition to the endlessness of the prairies!
Gliding is always the most beautiful way to see the world, it happens to be especially good when you’re gliding here in Alberta!
A more adventurous guest might enjoy the thrill of slicing through the atmosphere at 150+km/hour, climbing 10 feet per second in a thermal, or testing your stomach with some light aerobatics! If you’re interested, we can coach you through your first few moments of piloting!
It’s better than you can imagine.
Bookings and Questions
- Everyone welcome!
- Prepaid certificates are available and make unforgettable gifts
- For any questions or to book a flight please contact: email@example.com or use the contact form below
- Price: $ 175+GST for a 3000′ tow with a licensed pilot
You’re going flying but this is not your typical airport – our runway is grass! Bring family/friends, arrive with a friendly attitude and a bit of patience, and you’re bound to have an incredible experience as our volunteers share their love of soaring with you or a loved one.
Contact us to book or if you have any questions:
You can buy anytime from our online store.
What you need to know:
- Weight limits: The max passenger weight is 242 lbs (110 kg) including all clothing. This is a safety limit, no exceptions.
- Age/height limits: As long as the passenger is comfortable we’re happy to fly them. As a rough rule of thumb, we’d recommend age 10 or older. Below 4′ in height, outwards visibility will be limited.
- Mobility challenged: We can accommodate passengers (and pilots) with mobility challenges. Our training glider can be equipped with hand controls.