Schedule your next adventure now!
Use our online booking system to schedule flight times for you (and friends).
- You may change your booking at any time
- We may cancel flights if conditions do not permit safe operation (you will be able to re-book)
What you need to know:
- Weight limits: The max passenger weight is 225 lbs (102 kg) including all clothing. This is a safety limit, no exceptions.
- Age/height limits: As long as the passenger is comfortable we’re happy to fly them. As a rough rule of thumb, we’d recommend age 10 or older. Below 4′ in height, outwards visibility will be more limited.
- Mobility challenged: We can accommodate passengers (and pilots) with mobility challenges. Our training glider can be equipped with hand controls.
Purchase a Gift Certificate for Later
Are you looking for a unique gift? Do you want a physical certificate to present but are not yet ready to schedule a specific time?
Purchase a flight certificate to give to a friend or loved one at our Cu Nim Storefront
The certificate will come with information on how to schedule a flight at a time suiting the recipient. Valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
About the Experience
Your first glider flight (or first in a while) can be peaceful and serene, providing an awe-inspiring new perspective on our home. Get a breathtaking view of the Rockies, gain a new appreciation of the foothills, smile back at the Calgary skyline to the north, and admire the transition to the endlessness of the prairies! Gliding is always the most beautiful way to see the world, it happens to be especially good when you’re gliding here in Alberta!
A more adventurous guest might enjoy the thrill of slicing through the atmosphere at 150+km/hour, climbing 10 feet per second in a thermal, or testing your stomach with some light aerobatics! If you’re interested, we can coach you through your first few moments of piloting! It’s better than you can imagine.
You’re going flying but this is not your typical airport – our runway is grass! Bring family/friends, arrive with a friendly attitude and a bit of patience, and you’re bound to have an incredible experience as our volunteers share their love of soaring.